We Provide A Wide Range Of Services
How We Can Help You?
SOLAR SYSTEM ENGERNIERRING
We can design a system that fits your needs. There are many options that we can employ to build you the right solution. Your panels can be mounted on a roof, on the ground, on a pole or a tracker, and we can handle all of it for you. We can properly size your battery bank and optimize other options such as battery type, size, maintenance, and longevity. We can build and install clean ETL listed enclosures that will house the breakers, charge controller, and inverter components. You can choose to service and maintain your own system, or purchase a yearly service contract from us that includes maintaining batteries, for increased longevity, and overall system performance monitoring. Have large electrical loads? No problem. We can design in 120/240, and inverter capacities to match. In our solar powered woodworking shop, we run a table saw, dust collector, planer, jointer, and several other large power tools. Our own home runs a washer, dryer, deep well pump, as well as other everyday household appliances.
G-tech Solution currently offer latest Three (3) types of solar power system solution for your convenience.
The sun shines on the solar panels generating DC electricity The DC electricity is fed into a solar inverter that converts it to 240V 50Hz AC electricity. The 240V AC electricity is used to power appliances in your home. Surplus electricity is fed back into the main grid. Whenever the sun shines (and even in overcast weather), the solar cells generate electricity. The grid connect inverter converts the DC electricity produced by the solar panels into 240V AC electricity, which can then be used by the property/household.
If a grid connect system is producing more power than is being consumed, the surplus is fed into the mains power grid. Some electricity companies will meter the electricity fed into the grid by your system and provide a credit on your bill. When the solar cells are not producing power, for example at night, your power is supplied by the mains power grid as usual. The energy retailer charges the usual rate for the power used.
As all of the components in a grid connect system have no moving parts, you can expect a long and hassle free life from your solar power system! Generous government renewable energy rebates mean you can also save thousands on a grid connect system for a limited time!
Installing a grid connect solar system most customers choose a roof mounted solar system. For most of Australia, the modules should be north facing in order to take full advantage of the sun.
Our accredited grid connect installers will aim to install the modules at an angle which ensures that the glass face of the modules is positioned at 90 degrees to the sun for most of the day. As an example, in Sydney this angle would be approximately 30-40 degrees to the horizontal. Standard Australian roofs usually have an angle of elevation of ~22 degrees, which is acceptable. This provides a close approximation to the position in which a solar array produces its maximum output. For installations on flat roofs an elevated array frame allows the solar modules to be installed at an angle of elevation of approximately 30 degrees from the horizontal.
24/7 Reliable Electricity for your Home. You are the only controller of your power.
The term off-grid refers to not being connected to main or national electrical grid. In electricity, off-grid can be stand-alone power system or mini-grids typically to provide electricity for homes and small commercial set ups. A true off-grid system is able to operate completely independently of all traditional public utility services.
How Off-Grid System Works
1. PV Modules
3. Off Grid Inverter
4. Charge Controller
Hybrid solar systems are less expensive than off-grid solar systems. Hybrid solar systems combines the best from grid-tied and off-grid solar systems.
Hybrid solar systems combines the best from grid-tied and off-grid solar systems. These systems can either be described as off-grid solar with utility backup power, or grid-tied solar with extra battery storage. Hybrid solar systems are less expensive than off-grid solar systems. You don`t really need a backup generator, and the capacity of your battery bank can be downsized.
- 60 pumps, 240kW Solar Irrigation system of BMDA at Naogaon, Shapahar & Phorsa
- 249.6kW Solar Mini-Grid project of IDCOL at Monnia Char, Islampur, Jamalpur.
- 500kW On-Grid rooftop solar plant of Royal Tulip Sea Pearl Beach Resort at Inani Beach, Cox’s Bazar.
- 21kWp Solar Charging Station of Comilla Palli Bidyut Shamity-2 at Comilla
- 3 HP solar pump project of Narshindi PBS-2 at Narshingdi.
- 28kWp On-Grid solar system of BGB at Shimanto Square, Dhanmondi, Dhaka
- 29kW rooftop solar system of Meghna Group at Meghna Ghat.
- 50kWp Hybrid Solar PP of Boropukuria Thermal Power Plant.
- 6kW solar system of Infinity Mega Mall at Nandail, Mymenshing.
- 40kW solar system of Rural Energy & Development Initiative at Banani, Dhaka.
- 6kW solar energy system of BRACK at BLC, Faridpur.
- 37kW solar system of Grameen Shakti at Mirpur-2, Dhaka.
- 3kW solar system of Rise and Shine at Mirpur-12, Dhaka.
- 30kW solar system of Saif Powertec Ltd. at Banani, Dhaka.
- 3kW solar system of Tech-No Solution Ltd. at Bashundhara, Dhaka.
- 7kW solar system of TMMS at Mirpur -2, Dhaka.
- 16kW solar system of Southern Renewable Energy at Tejgaon, Dhaka.
- 7.5kW solar system of Concord Real Estate ltd at Uttara, Dhaka.
- 25kW kW solar system of Grameen Distribution at Mirpur, Dhaka.
- 40mm Down Size Stone Chips (Bhutu Banga) for Western Engineering (Pvt.)Ltd. at BWDB Gaibandha.
- 20mm (3/4 Down) for Western Engineering (Pvt.)Ltd. at Payra.
- Stone -Botu Vanga (1-1.5) for Western Engineering (Pvt.)Ltd. at Purbachal, Dhaka.
- Stone -Botu Vanga Western Engineering (Pvt.)Ltd. at Gaibandha.
- 14 ton Fuel for Rohingya People at Bhasan Char
- WE HAVE SUCCESFULLY SUPPLIED MANY TYPE OF STONES IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF BANGLADESH
- 17MW On-Grid System of Gtech Ltd. at Sayedpur, Nilphamari.
- 204kW Off-Grid System for Supti Sweaters Ltd. at Bhaluka, Mymenshing.
- 300kW Off-Grid system for Vertex Group at Barishal.
- 42kW Off-Grid system for Mampower (Superior Builders & Engineers) at Tejgaon, Dhaka.